Friday, December 10, 2010
25 Days to go until I head to Korea for 90 days! I am so excited. So here are the details, I am staying with Jae Eun and her husband who I was told to call 'Big Brother' and her two little kids Eric and Min So. Jae Eun is a school teacher and is getting me some students that I can tutor for the two months that they are out on winter break. Chris (Jae Eun's Brother that lives in my neighborhood) told me that I need to make sure that I take my snowboarding stuff! Hopefully I get to ride while I'm there quite a bit that would be awesome. I am also looking forward to some serious indoor climbing and maybe some outdoor if it warms up (if anyone wants to donate to my I need climbing gear fund let me know) Anyway I am more than excited for this adventure and I can't wait to see where it takes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment