Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finally

Finally an adventure worth posting. Today I went to Namsan Tower with 'the fam' its really cool. its on a mountain in the center of Seoul, its kinda like the Empire State Building. You go up in an elevator and look out over all of Seoul. It was really cool, too bad the windows needed a serious cleaning! it was bad! but the view was still amazing! After we went to Meyong dong for dinner and I showed H & M to Jae Eun. She kept telling me how I 'should better' not go shopping there because its too expensive, but she found herself taking back that statement tonight as she shopped and shopped and shopped at H & M. Sadly we ran out of time and everything closed before we could see much else but it was still pretty fun. And I got a free hug!

1 comment:

  1. Bri! Please keep posting your awesome photographs! Sorry that you were sick. Hope you are feeling better!!! Love the photographs! One picture is worth a 1,000 words! Love you! Uncle John

    ReplyDelete