Today I had my last classes. (except for the one I have next Tuesday night) but my last actual day of work. It was bitter sweet, I'm so sad to leave these kids they are all so cute! And at the same time I am so ready to go home to my own little tiny people (Jake, Anna, Carly, Tate, Olivia, Ella, and Max). and my the rest of you of course :) sorry its been about a month since my last post but I just figured reading "Today I woke up, worked, came home, ate dinner, went to bed." and my last few Saturdays "Today I woke up, had breakfast, went shopping, went to a movie (I've seen Rango, and Black Swan), came home and went to bed." exciting eh?! Tonight Esther, Daniel and Stella's mom, made dinner for me. Smoked duck, coogoie, and shrimp. It was all amazing but i have never had shrimp quite like what she made. They still had their heads and shells. I didn't even know shrimp had a shell! but once you took off their face and feet and shell they were fantastic!
Last week there was a Marc Chagall thing at one of the museums that I went and saw with Jenny. It was really cool, he has some awesome stuff!
Tomorrow I fly to Jeju island for 4 days, well really its only 2 days because I leave tomorrow night and get back Sunday morning. Friday and Saturday I will be going on English guided tours through the island so I'm sure that I will have some exciting new pictures and things to post. I can't wait to see everyone! See you in a week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment