Monday, February 7, 2011

School Days

Back to school, back to school. Well the holiday is over and school has kinda started. The school schedule here is so strange. Right now they are having early days kinda, so some of the kids get done around 2 some earlier. so I'm teaching from 1-930 Mon., Wed., Fri. and 930-1030 then 2-5 Tues Thurs. and in March i get to work Saturday! wooo! Its okay thought I do get to sleep in now. Today I am going to play BINGO and teach the little girls (Minseo, Sunny, and Jeheo) a song, and maybe get some ice cream for them. Not for me, no more ice cream for me! Weight Watchers style eating for me only! Well I added some more pictures of things that I have already talked about, not too much going on this week maybe Saturday will be an adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment