Friday, February 4, 2011

65..ok 20

Today I went with Esther, her husband, Daniel and Stella to Gongbok Palace. It was really amazing, nothing like the palaces in London but still incredible in their own way. To enter you have to go through three gates where there are guards, just like in London but these guys look scary like ninjas ha. The palace is decorated and in the same style as the Buddhist temples elaborate and beautiful. It really was a cool experience. After walking through the palace we had lunch, I ate real sushi, like the kind that is a piece of fish on top of a piece of rice. It was pretty good. Poor Stella though every time she has something food or a game or a pencil, seriously anything, Daniel takes it. And she just sighs and lets him. So her food was brought out first and before she could even pick up her chop sticks Daniels fingers were in her soup digging out a piece of beef, and when she went to take a bite he took her chop sticks out of her hands and took it for her. Poor girl! I can't believe her patients! Can you imagine what would happen if Jake took everything Anna had constantly? That would be very very bad. Next we went to this street that was close by where we did a ton of shopping. It was a really artsy part of town and they had some really neat stuff I got something for Ryan, Danny, Anna and Carly. Then we parted ways I went to Coex mall and they went home. At the mall I pretty much just wondered around because I didn't want to go home and then I decided to go to this Hyeung Dong to go shopping I found an H&M so that was pretty sweet! Then Jenny called around 10 and I met her at Dongdemun and we got done shopping at about 2 30 am. ugh! The first place we went was a 7 story 'mall' where the people bargin with you over clothing price and everything! So I was looking at this jacket and the lady took my stuff made me try it on ooooooo it look good! ok for you 65000 won.
Its too small.
No it fit good don't zip up it getting spring.
No I think it is a little too small.
Okay for you today only 50000 won.
No its too small.
Okay how about this one?
No I don't like the color.
Oh okay this one for you 35000
Its still too small
No No No not it look good. 2500
good price but still too small
So she hides her hands behind the jacket and puts up a 2 for 20000 won hahaha yeah no. STILL DOESN'T FIT!! haha but man was she working me! It was an interesting night. And I didn't even spend too much money!

No comments:

Post a Comment