Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Free at Last!

Today was my last day of teaching until Monday. It is a huge holiday here this week starting tomorrow so no classes! I started my morning off with a lesson with Leo, followed by a nice bowel of Cheerios. For lunch I met up with Harry (a son of one of the teachers that Jae Eun knows) for lunch at a Japanese restaurant. I had sushi, first time since leaving the U.S. kinda strange, I thought I would have had at least had more than one roll by now. It was pretty good though. After lunch was my LAST CLASS! We did some workbook stuff then we played Where's Waldo and UNO. They're my little girls and you know how little kids get when they're excited for something? They would NOT sit still today so mostly we just played and talked. During our lesson I got a package from my fabulous mother filled with only the best things, vanilla, nerds, Junior Mints, a cake mix in the box, powdered sugar, some jewelry, medicine and some stuff for the kids and family I'm staying with like taco seasoning. Great package! After class I met up with Qwon at the Coex mall and we had dinner at this Japanese resturant called Teriyaki it was okay, i had a philidelphia roll but it had pickles on it. . so that was pretty nasty. I really really want a vegas roll from Sushi In Joy though or an unugi tempora from Teru. after dinner we went to see Gulliver's Travels at the Coex mall theater. Ok so we should invest in this idea. . . multiple kinds of popcorn!! Caramel, cheese, regular, garlic, and there may have been something else but i can't remember and the best part is you can pick more than one kind! so of course I had to go for the regular and caramel. It was fantastic! Then it was time for home. I ran in to some Americans and a Canadian. the Americans were from Kentucky and Utah and the Canadian from Ontario I think. They were very interesting bunch. Good thing I got off at the next stop. The rest of this week should be an adventure. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Today I'm very impressed with the postal people and how fast you got your package. One week! Glad you like everything! Be careful and have fun exploring while the family is gone. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete