Thursday, January 20, 2011
Made In China
I didn't write yesterday and today will be short as I have had a pretty uneventful couple of days. Yesterday I just taught from 9-6 came home had dinner and went to bed. Oh but I did take my first ever taxi ride all by myself, which was a little sketchy because I had to pretend that I spoke Korean when I told the driver where to take me. Don't worry we made it! Today I taught for 4 hours and made fried rice for the fam. Onions, garlic, eggs, shrimp, pepper, soy sauce. It was pretty good. Way better than my failed attempt at brownies. Then it was off to the show Ballerina who Loves B-boy. Yeah, the title should probably be The Ballerina Who Loves a B-Boy, but what can ya do? It was pretty good. I was really impressed with the b-boys. Not so much with the ballerinas but the rest was great! The story was a little hard to follow but the dancing was incredible! Makes me really wanna see the Jabbawockeez when I get home. Then it was home and time for ice cream and bed. I had to order a movie for one of the girls I'm teaching we are reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and watching the movie along with it to point out differences we ordered the movie last night around 11:00 pm and got it today! Shipping here is so fast! But I just figure it's because it's all made in China so they just have to hop on their little boats and pick it up. Too bad our mail system isn't that good in the U.S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome Stories Bri! Great photographs!!! Keep sharing your trip. Enjoy learning about your experiences in Korea.
ReplyDelete