Sunday, January 16, 2011

My name is Brian. B-R-Y-thenumber7-theletterQ

Well it was an uneventful day here in freakin freezing Korea! I got up went to church met two new people that are close to my age that speak English, one just got back from Orem where she spent the last three months and the other I'm not quite sure. The one that just returned from Utah, her name is Quwon like Q 1. She is really nice and hopefully will be someone to do things with on slow days. And the other, her name was Jenny. She was funny they were both cute girls and amazed at how tall I am. Other than that nothing exciting happened today. It was -11 all day and currently is -14 Celsius.. which sounds way colder than Fahrenheit so we'll go with that. Today has been the coldest day of the season and tomorrow is supposed to be colder! Jae Eun says it's Global Warming... um its not warming.. IT'S FREEZING!! She made coogoogi for dinner with rice and of course Minseo and I had to have our ice cream (Hagen Daaz from Costco) It was quite fantastic, despite the current weather. Sad to say it but that is really all that happened today, I caught up on some much needed sleep and do nothing time and just kinda lounged around all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment