Today I went climbing again it was so nice! And it gave me a reason to eat ice cream! Taught English to Minseo and Geeheo. After we decided to go to the Coex Mall and to dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I had really spicy soup and some spicy noodles and rice it was so good! After we went on an adventure to the mall. I thought the Hyundai Department store was huge, so was this place! Massive! It was such a cool mall. I wish we would have had more time to shop, I'll have to spend a day there when I have some time! So on the way to the mall some drunk guy came up and was talking to Eric and Minseo and kept saying thank you very much to me. I guess thats all the English he knew. Thank you very much. Then on the way home we ran into another drunk guy on the subway who was talking to the kids and kept pointing at me I guess he didn't know I was with them haha. Jae Eun told me that the old men were talking to us because she has a 'special' family hahaha. Mostly because I am with them I guess that makes her family
'special'. Well check out the new pictures.
Hello Brianne!
ReplyDeleteI just had a blogfest, reading all of your posts at once. Wow, you have already been in Korea 2 weeks! I loved reading about all of your amazing experiences. It is a good thing you are young and adventurous, and can roll with the unexpected. I'm pretty sure I'd still be lost on the subway!
Keep posting--you'll be so glad you chronicled your time in Korea!!!!
Wendy
Hi Brianne!
ReplyDeleteI just had a Brianne Blogfest--reading all of your posts at once. Your dad got me connected to your blog. What incredible experiences you are having. Can you believe you have been there 2 weeks already? So, Grandma Pat came to visit? So jealous! It looks like you have to be a bit daring to eat the food.
It is good thing that you are young and adventurous. I'm pretty sure I'd still be lost on the Subway.
Keep Posting! You'll treasure all these memories.
Wendy